Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Laptop died...

The other day my laptop screen decided to die on me. Hopefully it's just something with software but I don't know (I kind of rebooted it badly by pulling out the battery). Kind of devastated about it because now I got nothing to do at home. At least I still got the warranty and it's towards the end of my trip and not when I first arrived here. Still gotta get in contact with Apple though (that's right, I'm a Mac guy).

Obviously it'll make updating my blog a bit harder now, but I have some old posts saved that I haven't put up yet (on local things to see and do), so got those to fall back on. Sucks because I wanted to edit some videos and things, for the moment I could probably still make some videos but that will be basic without any titles or anything.

For now check out these photos, from In The Guard, of Rafael dos Anjos training for his fight in the UFC Fight Night. Can you spot the handsome Asian guy looking on in the background? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment