Monday, March 15, 2010

Get in my guard....

Hahaha saw these on youtube the other week and thought it was funny, there's a third one but I thought the first two were the funniest.
After you've been training Jiu Jitsu/MMA (or any martial art for that matter) for a while you're bound to meet these type of characters.

Get in my guard Part I


Get in my guard Part II




In other news I'm still in the process of finding a job. I'll put most the blame on my laptop which has been in repairs since I got back. At first I had to fix the screen which died, then when I got it back the power adapter died shortly after so had to take that back and get it replaced. Luckily it was all still covered by Applecare Warranty so I didn't have to pay anything. All my files are on there which I need to properly update my resume so it's kind of slowed me down a bit. But also mainly getting the motivation to do it.

But finally I got my laptop back today, so now I'll be able to post more pics and properly work on job applications without having to borrow my mum's laptop haha. So hopefully I can get a job soon and starting saving some $$ so I can get back to Brasil.

1 comment:


  1. Visa renewal Get Your visa renewal done in less than 3 hours from the time you make your embassy payment. payment after processing your application. we deal with american USA visa renewal services in India mainly in Hyderabad Delhi Mumbai Chennai kolkata.

    ReplyDelete