Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Connect the dots...
The other day I was thinking to myself and came up with a metaphor that described my learning process of jiu jitsu or really anyone and any martial art for that matter. The learning process is like one of those "connect-the-dots" picture.

Right now at the moment it feels like I'm learning the dots (positions, submissions etc.) but as time goes by and the more I train then I'm learning to connect-those-dots in the picture. But at the same time, the more I progress the picture grows and there are new dots and lines to learn.

The weekend past...
Anyways a few random pictures from my weekend which include a Saturday arvo at the beach followed by The Prodigy concert at night.

To say "kite surfing is popular at Barra" would be an understatement.

This is what happens when you're a gringo at Praia do Pepê. A random TV show will spot you and ask you questions in broken english then have you say things in português (most likely self-depreciating) into the camera. It was entertaining though.

At least they'll have a hot assistant lady with them, that realises it's hot at the beach and takes her shirt off in front of you... *HIGH 5*!!

A random blonde girl that managed to avoid being 'harrassed' by the tv show guys... they tried... twice!

Group of jailbait on the right... because I know that's what you perves wanna see hahaha


A few of us that attended The Prodigy concert

One of the many pictures I took... quite a few of them came out pretty good

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I am jealous. I've been into The Prodigy for 15+ years and when I saw that they were going to be playing in Barra the DAY after I had to leave to come back home, I was ticked! They aren't coming to North America anytime soon from what I saw on their tour dates.

    I definitely would have gone to that show had I been there. Again, not to sound like a chick, but I'm soooo jealous that you went. Awesome stuff. To this day, they are still the best live show I've seen.

    ReplyDelete